Willis Towers Watson Risk Consulting and Software team. Rob Collinson, Mike Wilkinson, Paul Hewett, Kirsty Gray, Sanjiv Chandaria
Following the success and popularity of our inaugural workshop on Claims Reserving, we are pleased to announce that Willis Towers Watson will be running an iNED Workshop on the morning of Monday 12 December 2016.
The Workshop will be complimentary, as it will be fully funded by Willis Towers Watson, and it will qualify for three hours’ CII CPD.
Capital models – transforming model complexity into business insight
- What is a capital model?
- Capital modelling in the Solvency II era.
- The role of an iNED in understanding and challenging capital models.
- Key regulator messages.
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of iNEDs in challenging the capital model.
- Understanding the fundamentals of capital modelling.
- Gaining insight from the capital model.
- Understanding the model: judgements, assumptions, limitations and methodology.
- What questions should iNEDs ask?
- What insight can be gleaned from the model validation?
- Understanding what the regulators expect of iNEDs.
WTW’s Conference Rooms, MidCity Place, 71 High Holborn, London WC1V 6TP
Monday 12 December 2016.
Willis Towers Watson Risk Consulting and Software team
Rob Collinson, Mike Wilkinson, Paul Hewett, Kirsty Gray, Sanjiv Chandaria
- 9:00 am Delegate Registration
- 9:30 am Workshop Sessions begins
- 11.00 am Coffee
- 1.00 pm Close
“Every Capital Model brings a surprise – enjoy the comfort of knowing what to expect.”
Places are restricted to a maximum of 75 on a first-come-first-served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To book your place