Key Speakers: Simon Green - Director General Insurance & Protection – FCA Supervisory Division and David Blunt - FCA Head of Conduct Supervision
Please join us on Wednesday 4 May 2016 for the third iNED Forum of 2016
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Update
The very latest on current conduct regulatory issues affecting NEDs
Simon Green – Director General Insurance& Protection – FCA Supervisory Division
David Blunt – FCA Head of Conduct Supervision
- Update on current insurance conduct regulations
- What does a good NED look like in the eyes of the FCA?
- Update on Conduct Risk
- NEDs as consumer champions?
Delegates will receive an update on the FCA Business Plan and understand:
- The FCA’s 2016 priorities for the GI sector.
- The latest FCA requirements concerning Conduct Risk / TCF.
- The effect of SIMR/SMR on culture and governance.
3:30 pm Delegate Registration
4:00 pm Presentation
5:15 pm Post Forum networking
Venue: Insurance Hall, 20 Aldermanbury, London EC2V 7HY
Booking fee: £40 (including VAT)
This iNED Forum is open to insurance Non-executive Directors (iNEDS), aspiring iNEDS, Company Secretaries, Compliance staff and all those involved with corporate governance in the insurance sector.
There is no requirement for delegates to be members of the Worshipful Company of Insurers.
This iNED Forum qualifies for 1.5 hours CII CPD
To book your place